Born in China, Iris Robin grew up in England and moved to Canada in 2012 to attend U of T. “My mother is a feminist and I grew up thinking there isn’t anything I can’t do.” Robin strongly dislikes gender stereotypes and last year organized a conference on asexuality at U of T. “It’s important to share our experiences,” she says. Photo by Wynne Neilly.
- A Bold Vision for Front Campus Moves Closer to Reality
- Where Earth Meets Sky
- A New “Front Door” for UTSC
- In Memoriam: Jim Delaney
- “My Education Enabled Me to Break Down Walls”
- What the World Needs Now
- Helping Machine-Learning Startups Succeed
- Exploring Toronto’s Tamil Heritage
- The English of a Millennium Ago
- What Do Hip Hop and Beowulf Have in Common?
U of T Magazine Short Story and Poetry Contest
Enter an original short story or poem for your chance to win $1,000 and publication in a future issue of U of T Magazine. Deadline: May 1, 2017. Read how to enter and the complete contest guidelines here