U of T has hundreds of great student clubs, tons of fun events and dozens of gorgeous buildings and spaces to explore. How many of these have you done?
1. Stroll down Philosopher’s Walk. Arrive at the meaning of life. Failing that, arrive at a decision over what to have for lunch
2. View a lunar eclipse or planetary body through the telescopes at McLennan Physical Laboratories
3. Go to a concert by the U of T Gospel Choir
4. Make friends with a librarian on campus. Go from “zero” to “hero” on assignments and papers.
5. Study in one of the pods at the Leslie L. Dan Faculty of Pharmacy building
6. Attend the U of T Drama Festival at Hart House Theatre
7. Paint your face and cheer on the Blues at a football game at Varsity Stadium
8. Sit in on a lecture at random
9. Dance through King’s College Circle during the first snowfall
10. Fix your bike for free at the Bikechain office
11. Re-enact the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet in the Hart House Great Hall’s spiral tower
12. Pull an all-nighter at Robarts
13. Attend a Remembrance Day ceremony at Soldiers’ Tower
14. Visit the beautiful Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library and enjoy the silence!
15. Watch Skule Nite – it’s the most hilarious show at U of T!
16. Spend an entire summer day lying in the grass in the Trinity or UC quad
17. Take a stroll through the UTSC Valley for the huge trees, beautiful stream and wide open spaces. Watch for deer along the paths that surround U of T Mississauga
Thanks to our readers for all these great ideas!
Add your own comment using the box below, and post it on Twitter using #UofT #bucketlist